Roxtec is the world-leading developer and manufacturer of modular-based sealing solutions for cable and pipe penetrations. Our flexible system is used within everything from the energy industry through to shipbuilding to protect life and assets from risk factors such as fire, gas and water. Roxtec is a rapidly growing group serving customers in more than 80 markets through subsidiaries and local distributors.
Läs mer om Roxtec här
We are looking for an Art Director for our marketing department in Karlskrona.
The Market Communications Department produces all Roxtec’s content and marketing material for a global market. Our role is to support Roxtec’s business strategies and to strengthen our brand. We work towards a global market and our focus on digital marketing is continuously increasing.
Being an Art Director at Roxtec you act as visual brand guardian. Your responsibility is to make sure our brand is reflected in everything we do. You will manage, interpret and develop our brand manual for a consistent and long-term sustainable Roxtec identity. You will work closely together with the Brand manager as well as our team of producers within the marketing department. Assignments will range from strategic design projects to daily production tasks.
The function reports to the Market Communications Department Manager, Calle Magnusson.
In order to be successful and meet the requirements, it is important to:
- Have branding experience
- Have the ability to define and research assignments and secure that the concepts meet the communication needs and purposes in the best way possible
- Have a proven track of projects where you have both created and managed the project from start to finish
- Have the ability to visualize ideas together with team members and present the idea and solutions to assignors.
- Have experience from and a genuine interest in market communication, preferably within B2B
- Be versatile and have a way of thinking cross-functional
- Have a documented experience in digital environments and social media
- Be flexible, prestige-less and open to continuous changes and development
- Relevant education within marketing, communications, graphic design, branding
- At least 5 years of work experience (brand, graphical design, digital channels)
- Common knowledge in agile working methods
- Adobe Creative suite/Creative cloud
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Updated portfolio
You are service-minded with good capabilities to prioritize tasks and make decisions. With a clear goal and direction, you are able to handle a variety of different types of tasks in the daily work. You have a positive attitude and a natural drive. You are inspiring and genuinely interested in continuous development.
Speed, simplicity and flexibility are keywords for us at Roxtec and they should feel natural also for you.
A senior position which will be both challenging and rewarding. It is a complex, fascinating and dynamic international business environment, offering possibilities to develop the right applicant personally as well as professionally
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Charlotta Rydström, email@example.com +46 702 303 499.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application and CV no later than 20190505
Looking forward to hear from you!